In today’s complex world of health care delivery, managers and administrators are faced with efficiency challenges arising from a vast range of services, changing patient profiles, high cost of procuring and servicing equipments, health insurance, organizational behavior and managing patient’s expectations.
This programme will provide strategic tools in:
- Improving clinical business models
- Quality and efficiency of patients care,
- Clinical and financial accountability
- Developing organisational brands
- Resource maximization and operation flow
By the end of the programme, participants will be proficient in managing the various aspects of clinical and non-clinical service delivery. Maximization of available infrastructure and other resources at their disposal to provide quality and efficient patient care.
Who Should Attend?
Clinical and non-clinical managers and administrators in hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centres
Duration: Four Days