The feedback reports and statistics on the uptake, management and performance of most grants for health and social development interventions in Nigeria have been persistently poor, which is almost been considered a new normal.
There is an urgent need to raise the appropriate skills of those utilizing donor funds to maximize efficiencies in accessing and managing grants to achieve desirable outcomes.
The programme will:
- Improve capacity to develop viable proposal to source grants.
- Provide critical business intelligence and situational awareness required to maximize efficiencies in grants and grant management
- Improve overall governance and accountability to grants management and the development of stronger mechanisms for stakeholders’ engagement and oversight role.
- Proffer creative innovations to remove barriers for effective grant implementation
At the end of the programme, participants will have improved capacity to develop viable grant proposals to source grants and to effectively engage the appropriate governance and accountability mechanisms to achieve more resourceful grant management
Who Should Attend?
- Organisations and individuals that receive and implement grants.
- Institutions and individuals interested in research development and training.
- Non-Governmental Organisations and Civil Society Organisations.
- Key Stakeholders and strategic partners involve in grants funding and grants management
Duration: Four Days